We’ve been tantalizing your taste buds with exquisite soups made with high-quality ingredients since 2001
Any occasion is the perfect occasion to enjoy a good soup, velouté, or even a nice hot broth filled with delectable veggies. Some find comfort in this dish because it brings them back to their childhood, while others simply view it as the perfect complement to a nutritious meal. However, one thing is certain: soup appeals to both the old and the young, and we can’t see this changing anytime soon!
Soupesoup wanted to honor this dish the way it deserves by preparing soup recipes that are both tasty to eat and easy to make. The goal for each of our products? To satisfy your soup craving with a variety of soups made with fresh vegetables and delicious ingredients that will leave you saying “Mmmm” after every spoonful.
- Do you offer catering services? No, Soupesoup no longer offers catering services, but one of our partners offers prepared meals, perfect for any event. Please contact us for more information.
- Are any Soupesoup restaurants still open? No, the restaurants have been closed for a few years now.
- Does Soupesoup make vegetarian soups? Yes, all our soups are vegetarian.
- What soup sizes does Soupesoup offer? Our retail size is 625ml, but larger formats are available by special order. Please contact us for more information.
- Are Soupesoup containers microwave safe? Yes, the instructions are written on the container.
- If I have any questions or comments about the products, whom should I contact? You can use our contact form, and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.
« A nice hot soup that’s always comforting. Thank you Soupesoup for warming the hearts of your customers! »Joanne C.
« The quality of ingredients and the flavor of each soup makes for a delicious discovery every time. »Patrick R.
« Soup that’s even better than Mom’s! »Émilie P.